Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In a Game of Blogs, you either make 100 posts or you die

Alternate title: POSTS FOR THE POST GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!

It's a terribly serious game. The burn ward is always full. Anywho, this marks the 100th post of Swords, Dragons, and Nerds, so see you suckers later, I'm out.

Okay, not really, but thanks for the patronage and support. I'm actually amazed that this thing has managed to accumulate over 5500 hits. It isn't much, but a lot more than I thought I'd get. At any rate, I do have a question, though: How many of you have me in your blogrolls? I know The Lair of the Breviks and Daddy Grognard both do, and I'm almost certain that there's a third blog, whose name escapes me at the moment. I'm curious because it'll help me gauge how well I'm doing with this blog.

2 comments:

  1. If you want to boost the hit counter, try posting pictures of wild boar. I've no idea why but my posts that contained these are 2nd and 3rd most popular of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly enough, that worked for comics back in the day too. For whatever reason, if DC put a gorilla or a monkey on the cover of one of their comics, they found that it would sell like 50% more copies. Nobody knows why, but needless to say, Superman was up to his ass in monkeys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...