Sunday, December 20, 2015

This is what 2016 is looking like for me

YUP. I call it my 2016 Fuck Me in the Asshole Reading Pile™. I counted and it's a hot mess of 15 fantasy, seven scifi, a legal thriller, and a military fiction. It's a work in progress because I have plans to add to it this summer and I don't doubt that some of these books may fall to the way side if they don't get their hooks into me. Right now, I'm reading The Sword of Shannara and Star Trek Vanguard: Reap the Whirlwind, since I like having a book I can switch to when I don't feel like reading the other. I'll probably give precedence to the library books since I don't own them and can't take my slow and steady time with them, but other than that, there's no reading order to this madness.

See anything you like or have already read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...