Sunday, July 15, 2012

Currently reading: Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Because I've waited long enough to return to Discworld. Almost a year, in fact. I stopped reading the books because I could never get a hole of Sourcery. You see, my local library has a collection of the books and that's what I was drawing from. Unfortunately, someone kept checking out Sourcery and rather than skip over it, I decided just to wait for it to become available. Then I stopped going to the library for many, many months, because they never seemed to have anything of interest. Even after I started going back, I didn't feel the itch to dive back into Discworld until the other day, when I checked it and Wyrd Sisters out. Now that I've finished A Game of Thrones, it's high time I get to reading some Discworld. It shouldn't take more than two or three days to finish it, then I'll move on to something else before laying into Wyrd Sisters.

Picture via The Annotated Pratchett File.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...