Monday, January 7, 2013

Time for a change

The banner at the top of the old blog is getting a bit musty, so it's high time I replace it. Instead of just picking a new one myself, I'm going to let you pick which of the following will grace the top of my blog.

The Knight at the Crossroads by Viktor Vasnetsov.
Bogatyrs by Viktor Vasnetsov.
Guests from Overseas by Nicholas Roerich.
Funeral of an old Russian nobleman by Henryk Siemiradzki.
Vote in the poll in the sidebar and the winner goes up Monday. Let the best picture win!

2 comments:

  1. I can't pick. Which do you like better?

    I always change out my banner. Sometimes several times per week. Just so much fun.

    Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am between the first and the third!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...