Still alive, just not in a fantasy reading mood

It's one of those situations where I have books to read, but I just don't feel like reading them at the moment. Pretty annoying too because I have a lot of fantasy books that I want to read, like LOTR, ASoIaF, Promise of Blood, Dresden, Avempartha[1], Lord Foul's Bane, the rest of Belgariad, and Wheel of Time. Oh yeah, I've got my work cut out for me. Given the size of Martin and Jordan's works, I should be finished at some point after the 2020 presidential elections. Maybe then I'll be able to read Mistborn, The First Law, and every other fantasy novel and series that I want to read.

I think immortality may be required here.




[1] The second book in the Theft of Swords omnibus and part of Michael J. Sullivan's excellent Riyria Revelations.

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

[Updated] Penny Arcade's Vault of Winter

Women Fighters In Reasonable Armor

There's a new webcomic called Table Titans and it's about D&D