The Pile: Interesting blog posts
- Greyhawk Grognard gives a brief history of the origin of banknotes and talks money in the famed Greyhawk setting. He also responds to people griping about Greyhawk canon.
- The Mule Abides muses about the Hickman Revolution and its effect on tabletop roleplaying games.
- Hill Cantons has a post about scroll creation for cleric and mage classes.
- Zak S lists several comic book villains that could be used in Dungeons & Dragons.
- And we end things on a Greyhawk note. Al from Beyond the Black Gate ponders sword & sorcery in the popular setting.