Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I bet the government shutdown wouldn't have happened if the Lannisters were in charge

I mean, they are the richest of the great houses, so clearly, they're doing something right. Stannis wouldn't have let it happen either, but he would probably start putting people to death until the solution was solved. With the Starks, it probably wouldn't have happened to begin with because they would be more austere.

Apologies to anyone sick and tired of hearing about the shutdown or who have a distaste for politics. The comparison popped in my head and I couldn't help myself.

2 comments:

  1. Venomous comment, ignoring your intended humor and attacking a preconceived position on the subject you may or may not have.

    ERIC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Implies that you shop at whole foods, rides a fixed gear bicycle, and listens to obscure Icelandic rock bands ironically.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...