Monday, January 20, 2014

David Eddings book haul

And fourteen books definitely constitutes a haul! I made the big score at a thrift store, but didn't realize the magnitude of my find at first. I saw one book, then another on the shelf and didn't really think much of it because you can usually find a couple of Eddings' books at almost any thrift store, yard sale, or elsewhere. Then I noticed another and another and another, sixteen in all and at fifty cents apiece, I could not not buy them. Except for two, The Rivan Codex and The Diamond Throne. I had the latter already and the former didn't interest me.

Book-wise, I have the entirety of The Belgariad, almost all of The Malloreon (I'm missing The Seeress of Kell), and all of The Tamuli series. I also have Belgarath the Sorcerer and Polgara the Sorceress. Not bad for seven dollars and some change!

I've read Pawn of Prophecy before and enjoyed quite a lot, so I've decided to reread it and yup, still enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...