Monday, June 11, 2012

Currently reading: Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan

Shamelessly stolen from A Fantasy Reader.
Or should I say, reading half of Theft of Swords. Went yardsaling with the folks last weekend and hit a mini-gold mine of books: this one, along with A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows, all for four dollars! That harkens back to my only reading the first half of Michael J. Sullivan's excellent book, which is actually two novels in one omnibus. I want to finish A Game of Thrones, because I feel like I've put it off long enough and I want to read the rest of the series before next year. Since Theft of Swords already has its hooks in me and the first book, The Crown Conspiracy, is only 313 pages, I'm going to finish it first, then GoT.

As for The Crown Conspiracy, I really like it! Hadrian and Royce are quickly becoming two of my favorite fantasy characters. I still can't believe I got all four books for a dollar apiece. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...