Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finished The Crown Conspiracy

Several days ago, actually. I then decided to decompress a bit before posting about it. I'm not going to write a review, because, well, I suck at writing reviews. As I said in a previous post, I really liked The Crown Conspiracy and Theft of Swords. I wish there was a bit more fighting in it, but that's just me. Several questions were left unanswered (like Royce's relations to elves), but presumably they're tackled in later stories. I do think there's some roleplay potential with the Riyria-verse. The Crown Conspiracy features fighters, thieves, monks, and spellcasters (male and female). There's also a few scenes in the book that would make for some interesting dungeon crawling.

Tomorrow, I start work on finishing A Game of Thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...